|Bee attempting to write her name.|
|The name frame|
|Name frame with dots to help with letter formation|
- Communication and language- Talking about the letters that feature in her name and the order in which we write them down.
- Physical development- Fine manipulative skills and hand eye coordination when attempting to write her name.
- Personal, social and emotional- Accepting support and help from others. Developing an awareness of her own name.
- Literacy- Linking sounds to letters, learning how to read and write. Learning the letters in her name and their formation.
- Mathematics- Spacial awareness when attempting to write letters in the boxes and counting how many letters feature in her name. Sequencing the letters.
- Laminate the name frame so that you can use them again and again
- Hide letters around the house/garden that feature in your child's name. Once they have been found, they have to organise them in the name frame